John McCain John McCain

First Things First...

Can people actually review this from a standpoint that doesnt involve his own political opinions? It'd just a flash video!
Ok, now for my review :P
I loved it, the song was funny, the animation was pretty wacked out (in a good way) and for once, even though i live in the UK, i understand the political joke! Thanks for making this, Jason :)

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I almost cried!

the music was beautiful, the animation amazing, graphics perfect, and the quality was always there. I seriously almost cried. Then laughed at the death metal bit :P

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That was some really good cheesy shizzle :D great animation and stuff, but the background sound was a little bad in the voicing. Overall, a nine :D

Forgive You(Aaron RMX WIP Forgive You(Aaron RMX WIP

That drop, man.
Drums are beautifully processed, basslines actually sound unique which is unusual for dubstep these days, and it's just all so well mixed. Can't wait to hear the full version!

Music For The Masses Music For The Masses

It's incredibly unique for a dubstep track, I love the melody through, and like the other guy I think it has a pretty Gorillaz-esque sound for the first half.
The one thing i'd have done would be turn down the distortion on the wobble a little bit, give it a slightly cleaner sound. Other than that it's probably in the top 10 dubstep tracks i've heard on this site.

CowardlyLion - Scorched Earth CowardlyLion - Scorched Earth

Crazy awesome drop! The one thing i'd do to it personally is make the sample in the buildup a bit quieter, because it made the actual wobble/bass feel a bit underwhelming initially. Otherwise a really awesome track.

CowardlyLion responds:

If i still had the file for this song I would totally edit it. This was made a while ago, though, it's long lost.