Forgive You(Aaron RMX WIP Forgive You(Aaron RMX WIP

That drop, man.
Drums are beautifully processed, basslines actually sound unique which is unusual for dubstep these days, and it's just all so well mixed. Can't wait to hear the full version!

Music For The Masses Music For The Masses

It's incredibly unique for a dubstep track, I love the melody through, and like the other guy I think it has a pretty Gorillaz-esque sound for the first half.
The one thing i'd have done would be turn down the distortion on the wobble a little bit, give it a slightly cleaner sound. Other than that it's probably in the top 10 dubstep tracks i've heard on this site.

CowardlyLion - Scorched Earth CowardlyLion - Scorched Earth

Crazy awesome drop! The one thing i'd do to it personally is make the sample in the buildup a bit quieter, because it made the actual wobble/bass feel a bit underwhelming initially. Otherwise a really awesome track.

CowardlyLion responds:

If i still had the file for this song I would totally edit it. This was made a while ago, though, it's long lost.

Jackhammer Jackhammer

One of the heaviest drops i've heard on Newgrounds so far. Props to you.

Serotonin Sickness Serotonin Sickness

Love it. The bassline was great, and the build up was intense. it's mixed really well as well, much better than my stuff.
Keep it up, good sir!

CaseyVenn responds:

I appreciate your kind words, Dammit-Dude, but I don't like to think I'm any better or worse than my fellows. I'll try to check out your work real soon. Thanks for listening.

Fragmentation (Preview) Fragmentation (Preview)

I'm liking it! The bass-synth you used is really, really really cool and not too OTT like a lot of modern dubstep.

Anthems - Miles Above Anthems - Miles Above

It sounds great.

Not the most original of pop rock songs i've ever heard, but it gets the job done and in the end, that's not what matters to me. I really like this track. It sounds like you haven't got any bass in it though, aside from the 808 sub drop, hence why i can't put 10/10.

mattjohnson817 responds:

yeah theres no bass guitar yet

Anthems - Directions Anthems - Directions

Brilliant!

The piano sounds amazing, especially with the drums. Aside from the guitar tone, it all works really, really well together. The synth sounds throughout are really cool as well, really adds much more to the piece. good job.

ES(The Inspiration Reunion) ES(The Inspiration Reunion)

Great job, aside from mixing

I really like this track, just thdrum kit sounds a bit off for me, in particular the cymbals seem a bit too loud, and the snare is sidechained to a point where it feels out of place for the style. The synth work is really, really good though, and guitar's sound great, even if simplistic.

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

I rarely download songs from Newgrounds...

This deserves it. The mixing is beautiful, the drums sound great, the mellotron really adds just that bit more nostalgia for me, seeing as some of my favourite music is from the 70's. Great, great job.

Buoy responds: