John McCain John McCain

First Things First...

Can people actually review this from a standpoint that doesnt involve his own political opinions? It'd just a flash video!
Ok, now for my review :P
I loved it, the song was funny, the animation was pretty wacked out (in a good way) and for once, even though i live in the UK, i understand the political joke! Thanks for making this, Jason :)

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I almost cried!

the music was beautiful, the animation amazing, graphics perfect, and the quality was always there. I seriously almost cried. Then laughed at the death metal bit :P

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That was some really good cheesy shizzle :D great animation and stuff, but the background sound was a little bad in the voicing. Overall, a nine :D

SAW 3: Body Chains SAW 3: Body Chains

Wish i could see that movie

I 'saw' the first 2 saw movies and this one seems much more sick. Is that what really happens to troy? I knew about the trap. Totally twisted. Wish i was old enough for this one! This was the perfect claymation! Do One of the person on the 360 degree twisty crusifix thingy. I'd love to see that part!

The Queasy Chronicles The Queasy Chronicles

Awesome

It was asswipingly awesome! your style of animation could maybe top the decline of video gaming series!

little britain little britain

Sorry!

I accidentally gave u a blam cus for some reason when the movie was still loading up it constantly repeated the b-ground. Hope you make more :)

SockDoctor responds:

oh well shit hapens

When An Emo Cries When An Emo Cries

'tis ok

It was great, but i need to make another point... GREEN DAYS NOT EMO, ASSHOLE!

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Well, its better than a great cartoon

my words say all i need to say

S.O.A.D funy sugar S.O.A.D funy sugar

funniest SOAD flash i've seen!

Yeah, its not the greatest one, cus thats probably the soaD bounce by that guy... but i had a decent laugh at the lyrics. I know theyre not the right ones, but i wanna say 9 words... STOP SENDING IN REVIEWS SAYING THE LYRICS ARE WRONG!
Even though theyre wrong, THEY'RE MEANT TO BE. so stop the reviews saying the lyrics are wrong, assholes!

rudiger2 responds:

yeah people are pretty stupid
glad you enjoyed anyway